"taylor made me a better person"
then why do you still act like you’re 12
here’s your daily reminder that
- you aren’t worthless
- you’re worth more than you think you are
- you mean a lot to someone
- you’ve done something to make someone laugh or smile
- you’ve laughed and smiled
- you’re good enough
- you deserve to be happy
- you’re allowed to be sad
- you’re you and nothing can change that
- and there’s no one else you need to be
Happiness isn’t a constant. You get fleeting glimpses. You have to fight for those moments, but they make it all worth it.”
hold onto this lullaby even when the music’s gone..
For a female to write about her feelings, and then be portrayed as some clingy, insane, desperate girlfriend in need of making you marry her…that’s taking something that potentially should be celebrated…and twisting it into something that is frankly a little sexist.
“You think that a person is your future and in one second, it all comes crashing down and they’re your past. But some new things I’ve fallen in love with — mismatched everything. I’ve learned that you can’t predict love or plan for it.” ― Taylor Swift